This guidebook is intended to:
- Serve as a "one-stop shop" for detailed information about each of the twelve Integrated Product Support Elements;
- Provide standard definitions for each of the IPS elements and sub-elements;
- Identify key activities and products for each IPS element;
- Provide information on who, what, why, how, where and when these activities and products are accomplished during a system's life cycle; and
- Be used in conjunction with the Product Support Manager (PSM) Guidebook.
This IPS Element Guidebook is intended to be regularly updated. Users are encouraged to forward recommended changes and other feedback via e-mail to IPS-Elements@dau.mil