The DoD OSBP Subcontracting website is: http://business.defense.gov/Acquisition/Subcontracting/
On this website you will find the following
1. "DoD Checklist for Reviewing Subcontracting Plans"
Contracting Officials and Small Business Professionals may use this checklist to review an offeror's subcontracting plan to ensure the plan addresses all of the required elements. The checklist serves as a basis and can be expanded to include additional space to address the relevance of the proposed goals, market research information, signatures for approval, etc.
2. "DoD Subcontracting Program - Business Rules and Processes for (1) Electronic Subcontracting Reporting System (eSRS) and (2) Preparing and Reviewing Related Subcontract Reports"
This guidance document is multipurpose. The document includes several sections which may be relevant to different users. The main section deals with the rules, processes and responsibilities of those dealing with the government's system to collect subcontract data. The remainder of the document includes appendices which are pertinent to subcontracting plans and the reports required under each of the plans. Contractors, Contracting Officials and Small Business Professionals will find the checklists useful and may use them when preparing and reviewing specific reports.
The appendices are also provided as separate documents:
3. "DoD Subcontracting Program -- The Basics of Subcontracting" - This fact sheet gives the basics of Subcontracting Plans and provides appropriate resources for both Contracting and Small Business Professionals. This tool is referenced in SBP 201.
4. "DoD Subcontracting Program -- Guide to Preparing and Reviewing an Individual Subcontract Report (ISR) for an Individual Subcontracting Plan" - This tool is referenced in SBP 210.
5. "DoD Subcontracting Program -- Guide to Preparing and Reviewing a Summary Subcontract Report (SSR) for an Individual Subcontracting Plan"
6. "DoD Subcontracting Program -- Guide to Preparing and Reviewing a Summary Subcontract Report (SSR) for a Commercial Subcontracting Plan"