The Acquisition Requirements Roadmap Tool (ARRT) is a Better Buying Power job aid designed to help you improve the tradecraft in service acquisitions.
Main features of ARRT:
- Develop performance based service requirements following a proven process
- Create your draft Performance Work Statement (PWS), Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), and Performance Requirements Summary (PRS)
- Develop your contract source selection factors
- Monitor and track contractor performance based on your PWS
- Develop your Independent Government Cost Estimate
- Provides a standard template that may be
tailored for the PWS, QASP, and PRS
- Export draft documents to MS Word or MS Excel
- Automated MS Access Database file
After clicking the "Launch Tool" button, a zipped folder will download to your computer containing the tools and instructions on how to begin using ARRT.
For more information
Support for the tool is provided through the DAU.mil website and the Service Acquisition Mall
. The ARRT team will monitor questions and issues and will attempt to resolve user issues, however there is no express warranty or direct support guaranteed in the use of ARRT. If you have questions, feel free to address them as part of the ACE for Services community of practice.
Product Support Analytical Tools Database Information
Integrated Product Support Element(s) Addressed
- Navy / Marine Corps
- Air Force