Corporate Communications acts as the Managing Editor for the home page of the DAU.mil. They uphold the following responsibilities:
- Organizing information on the home page to best communicate the desire user-focused business outcomes.
- Providing oversight for all content to ensure that business outcomes are achieved.
- Ensuring that all news published on the home page has an expiration date to keep only current content visible.
The Managing Editor is also expected to complete the following training:
- Complying with Section 508
- Complying with Governance Requirements
- Complying with DAU Public Release
- Complying with DAU Copyright
- Complying with DAU Branding