DAU.mil Governance Working Group (GWG)
The DAU.mil Governance Working Group (GWG) includes members from the following organizations:
- Foundational Learning Directorate (FLD) - 1 representative
- Workflow Learning Directorate (WLD) - 2 representatives - co-chair
- Performance Learning Directorate (PLD) - 1 representative
- Office of the President (Corporate Communications) - 1 representative
- Information Technology (IT) - 2 representatives - co-chair
- Representative from the Workflow Learning Regional Leads - 2 representative (rotating)
The Working Group fulfills the following responsibilities:
Coordinating ongoing management of the DAU.mil.
Working with the Business and IT Owners to ensure that DAU.mil objectives are achieved.
Determining which actions require escalation to the DAU Governance Council
and preparing a recommended course of action.
Developing and maintaining the governance and training content for all DAU.mil, Community and Team sites.
Ensuring that sites and pages that do not follow governance policies and guidelines or that are no longer needed are remediated or removed
Resolving conflicting goals and objectives with regard to the overall navigational architecture and page content.
- Determining the status of non-complaint sites.
Members of the DAU.mil Governance Working Group (GWG) are expected to have a good understanding of the guidelines and principles related to the DAU.mil governance.