DAU Course Registration: U.S. Army Personnel
The following instructions apply to U.S. Army military and civilian employees only.
Army personnel are required to use a DoD-issued Common Access Card (CAC) in order to access the Training Application System (TAS) to register for DAU rolling admission web courses and regularly scheduled classroom courses as presented in the DAU iCatalog.
To Apply for a Course:
IMPORTANT: The Army's TAS is hosted by the Army Training Requirements and Resources System (ATRRS). If you experience any technical difficulties or require assistance in completing your ATRRS profile and registering for DAU training, you may contact the ATRRS Help Desk at 703-695-2353 or send an email to email@example.com.
1. Access the ATRRS Internet Training Application System (AITAS):
***You MUST be on a .MIL domain to access the registration website above.***
2. You will be prompted to choose your DoD CAC certificate in order to continue.
Receive an error message?
Click here for troubleshooting recommendations.
3. Select Apply for Training from the Student menu on the left side of the screen.
4. You will be presented with the ATRRS Privacy and Security notice. After reading this notice, select I Agree.
5. You will be presented with additional sign in information regarding various Army position categories. After reading this information, please select the CAC option.
6. If you were not recognized as an Active Acquisition military or civilian workforce member, you will be prompted to select your category from a drop-down menu. Afterwards, please proceed to Logon.
If the Please select a Category drop-down menu is not presented to you, please proceed with Step #7 below.
7. If this is your first time logging into the ATRRS Internet Training Application System for DAU Training, you will be prompted to complete your student profile at this time. Upon completing the profile, please click Update Profile. You will then be directed to a confirmation screen if all fields have been populated correctly. Please review the information and proceed by choosing the Click HERE to apply link to resume the course application process.
If you were not prompted to establish your profile, you may continue with Step #8 below. You will later be prompted to review your profile information, giving you the opportunity to make any necessary changes, before you submit your application.
8. You should now be prompted to select a training category. This screen will present the options of Classroom Courses, Web Courses, and Continuous Learning Modules. If you select the text of these three categories, you will be provided a definition or example of each course-type. You may also find DAU's interactive catalog (iCatalog) to be helpful in determining the delivery method of each course that's available for registration.
9. After choosing the training category, you will then be presented with a Course drop-down menu to choose the specific course of interest. After selecting your course, please choose the Search button.
IMPORTANT: Army Acquisition Workforce and Army Foreign Local Nationals may be required to obtain pre-approval before a desired course will appear within the course drop-down menu for Classroom and Web Course offerings. Pre-approvals may be accomplished through your Individual Development Plan (IDP) in CAPPMIS. For assistance with this process, please submit a Workforce Management Inquiry to your Acquisition Training Office.
10. If you selected a Web Course or Continuous Learning Module in the previous step, you will now be directed to review/update your profile information. Please ensure all information is accurate and press the Submit button at the bottom of the page.
IMPORTANT: It may take up to 48 hours for an approved application to activate in the course delivery website, the DAU Virtual Campus. You will receive an Enrollment Notification email that contains instructions for accessing your online course materials.
If this is your first training request for a DAU Web or Continuous Learning course, the provisioning of your access may take up to 4 hours from the time you receive your Enrollment Notification. You should expect to also receive login credentials and an Access Granted email to indicate when you will be able to login to the Virtual Campus application using your DAU single sign-on credentials. Please be patient as the DAU and ATRRS support teams are unable to expedite the processing of your account.
If you selected a DAU Classroom Course in the previous step, please proceed with the following instructions.
11. Click on the location for where you wish to attend the course. If there are multiple choices available, the Training Application System will present you with a pop-up alert containing additional information to aid in making your selection. Please be sure to carefully read any information that is presented to you at this point in the registration process.
12. You will now need to select the Class (often referred to as the "section") number of a particular course offering available at the previously selected training location.
13. You will now be directed to review/update your profile information. Please ensure all information is accurate and press the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Generally, within 60 days of the Classroom Start Date, students should expect to receive a Welcome email that includes detailed classroom information.
If you have any questions regarding the course application process, please contact the ATRRS Help Desk at 703-695-2353 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you do not receive your Enrollment Notification email for an online course within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of a reservation status, please contact the DAU Help Desk at 1-866-568-6924 or send an email to DAUHelp@dau.mil.
If you do not receive your Welcome email for a classroom course 60 days prior to the Classroom Start Date, you may email the DAU Center for Scheduling and Student Services for assistance.