DAU Course Registration: U.S. Air Force Personnel
The following instructions apply to U.S. Air Force military and civilian employees only.
Air Force personnel are required to use a DoD-issued Common Access Card (CAC) in order to access the Training Application System (TAS) to register for DAU rolling admission web courses and regularly scheduled classroom courses as presented in the
To Apply for a Course:
IMPORTANT: The Air Force TAS ("ACQNOW") is managed by the Air Force Acquisition Training Office (AFATO). If you have any questions regarding the registration process, or require further assistance in creating/updating your ACQNOW profile, you may contact the ACQNOW Help Desk by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Access the Air Force Training Application System (ACQNOW):
2. You will be prompted to choose your DoD CAC certificate in order to continue. Receive an error message?
Click here for troubleshooting recommendations.
3. You will be presented with a Privacy and Security notice; click I Agree to continue.
4. To access your profile, choose the Logon with CAC button in the center of the page.
5. Select the option to Apply for Training from the Student Functions menu on the left side of the screen.
6. You should now be prompted to select a training category. This screen will present the options of DAU Classroom and Web Courses (Training/Certification Courses) and Continuous Learning Modules. DAU's interactive catalog (iCatalog) may be helpful in determining the delivery method of each course that's available for registration.
7. You may then choose a course from the drop-down menu.
8. Choose the Search button to proceed.
9. If you selected a Web Course or Continuous Learning Module, you will now be directed to review/update your profile information. Please ensure that all information is accurate before choosing Submit.
IMPORTANT: It may take up to 48 hours for an approved application to activate in the course delivery website, the DAU Virtual Campus. You will receive an Enrollment Notification email that contains instructions for accessing your online course materials.
If this is your first training request for a DAU Web or Continuous Learning course, the provisioning of your access may take up to 4 hours from the time you receive your Enrollment Notification. You should expect to also receive login credentials and an Access Granted email to indicate when you will be able to login to the Virtual Campus application using your DAU single sign-on credentials. Please be patient as the DAU and ATRRS support teams are unable to expedite the processing of your account.
If you selected a DAU Classroom Course, please proceed with the following instructions.
10. Select the location for where you wish to attend the course. If there are multiple choices available, ACQNOW will present you with a pop-up alert with more information to help you in making your selections.
11. Please take note to the class Start and End dates, and make a Class offering selection.
12. You will now be directed to review/update your profile information. Please ensure all information is accurate and press the Submit button at the bottom of the page. Generally, within 60 days of the Classroom Start Date, students should expect to receive a Welcome email that includes detailed classroom information.
If you have any questions regarding the course application process, please contact the ACQNOW Help Desk by sending an email to email@example.com.
If you do not receive your Enrollment Notification email for an online course within 48 hours of receiving confirmation of a reservation status, please contact the DAU Help Desk at 1-866-568-6924 or send an email to
If you do not receive your Welcome email for a classroom course 60 days prior to the Classroom Start Date, you may email the
DAU Center for Scheduling and Student Services for assistance.