Clearing Browser Cache:
1. In the upper-right corner of your browser, click on the gear-shaped icon.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Locate the section entitled "Browsing History" and select the Settings button.
4. To mitigate session-based issues in the future, please ensure that Every time I visit the webpage is selected and choose OK.
5. Next, select the Delete button under the "Browsing History" heading.
6. Please ensure the following options are set as described:
• Preserve Favorites website data - Unchecked
• Temporary Internet files and website files - Checked
• Cookies and website data - Checked
7. Click Delete after ensuring the three options above are set as depicted. The other options on this window are not required.
8. Next, please choose the Content tab at the top of the Internet Options dialog and choose Clear SSL State; click OK on the confirmation window.
9. Click OK to close out of Internet Options. Afterwards, please close/restart the Internet Explorer application on your computer before returning to the DAU website.
Required fields marked with *
Please note that you should expect to receive a response from our team, regarding your inquiry, within 1 business day.