Clearing Browser Cache:
1. In the upper-right corner of your browser, select the menu button that's represented by three vertical dots.
2. Mouse-over the More tools sub-menu.
3. Select Clear browser data.
4. From the dialog that appears, you will need to change the first option by selecting the beginning of time from the drop-down menu. Afterwards, please ensure that at least the following items are selected:
• Browsing history - Checked
• Cookies and other site and plugin data - Checked
• Cached images and files - Checked
5. You may then click on Clear browsing data after ensuring that the selections depicted above are set.
6. You should now close/restart the Google Chrome application on your computer before returning to the DAU website.
Required fields marked with *
Please note that you should expect to receive a response from our team, regarding your inquiry, within 1 business day.