Browse by Subject
Browse by Category
In July 2016 we e-published six International Acquisition and Exportability (IA&E) Job Support Tools (JSTs) on the ICOP. The JSTs were developed in conjunction with development of ACQ 380 (International Acquisition Management) course. They are specifically designed to assist workforce members in planning and implementing International Cooperative Programs (ICPs) and Foreign Military Sales (FMS) at the Program Management Office (PMO) level throughout the acquisition life-cycle.
- Our International Acquisition and Exportability (IA&E) Assessment JST and companion Acquisition Strategy – International Considerations JST focus on PMO-level IA&E planning and analysis from pre-Milestone A through Milestone C.
- Our International Cooperative Program (ICP) JST provides practical advice to PMOs/IPTs on how to identify, formulate, discuss, negotiate, and implement various types of ICP international agreements
- Our FMS - Systems Acquisition JST provides practical advice on how to integrate FMS-related acquisition activities at the PMO/IPT level
- Our International Business Planning JST addresses PMO-level Engineering and Manufacturing Development (EMD), Production and Deployment (P&D), and Operations and Support (O&S) IA&E considerations for programs with substantial international involvement.
- Our JST on Defense Exportability Integration provides an overview of the various aspects of this complex area as well as best practice insights on how to assess and implement program-level defense exportability solutions throughout the acquisition life-cycle.
In addition to these JSTs IA&E Lessons Learned -- in the form of Questions and Answers (Qs & As) -- have also been posted for workforce reference and use.
JST FEEDBACK: We are actively seeking feedback from JST users in DoD, Government, and industry. Please send any thoughts you have on potential JST improvements to InternationalHelp@dau.mil. Thanks!